This is an article I had published in the Israel Bar Magazine, “Giluy Naot” of February 2011. I discussed a way of increasing court efficiency in criminal trials and cutting down the amount of time the accused are held under arrest.
- Two recent acquittals of mine
- Why is the conviction rate in criminal courts in Israel so very high?
- Small Claims in Israel FAQ
- Help! I have been arrested
- Article published in Bar Magazine Feb 2011 – מאמר “גילוי נאות”, ביטאון לשכת עורכי הדין מחוז דרום
- Do children inherit parent’s debts?
- Name and Address of a Property Owner
- Nuri Elugbi נורי אלעוקבי
- Do I Need a Notary?
- How Much Do Israeli Lawyers Charge?
- Association for Civil Rights in Israel
- Basic Laws of Israel (in English)
- Israel Bar Association
- Israel Consumer Organisation
- Israel Courts Administration
- Israel Police
- List of Israeli Legal Blogs
- Movement for Freedom of Information in Israel
- Prime Minister’s Office (information on peace process)
- Saul Davis contact details
- Saul Davis profile at www.linkedin.com